Although it doesn't follow a specific time frame, what about James Bond movies?
Although it doesn't follow a specific time frame, what about James Bond movies?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
For funny this triology can't be beat....
![]()
![]()
![]()
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Friday was a classic, the other 2 were alright but not even close to as good as the first. You cant have a Friday movie without Smokey, its just not the same.
"Why so serious?"
[ QUOTE ]
You cant have a Friday movie without Smokey, its just not the same.
[/ QUOTE ]
THAT was the massive injustice of those two sequels. It's like not having Bruce Campbell in a Evil Dead movie, or not having Al Pacino in a Godfather movie, Christopher Lloyd in a BTTF movie...you get the point. Chris Tucker was Smokey man...if he would have stayed in as Smokey--he'd be bigger than US Steel right now.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
i think American Pie could be up there with funny trilogies too.
my favorite trilogy is probly Blade
"Take the C out of the BCS and that's what it really is" Lou Holtz
I thought the 3rd Blade was just as good if not better than the other 2. Just my opinion, I know the hardcore Blade fans will disagree--but the lines they put in for Ryan Reynolds' character were hilarious and fit in with his own comedic timing. Dude needs to stop acting and do standup. He's funner than Dane Cook--yeah I said it! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
How about Smokey and The Bandit? Although the first one is the only one in my opinion.
Bookmarks